Professional Oriental rug cleaning Riverview is important. Oriental rugs are treasured works of art that may be purchased or inherited. Whether hung up to be admired or laid out to be enjoyed, it is crucial that they always look their best. Stains can often develop over time, along with dust, tracking, moths and even mold. These harmful effects caused by the passing of time can easily be corrected to ensure long lasting results. However, to avoid color bleeding, pulled threads, and careless damage, it is important to call the professionals. At Accent American, we promise that all of your Oriental rug cleaning needs in Riverview, are met through high standards of expertise and care.
The Importance of Oriental Rug Cleaning
Oriental rugs are often expensive. Specialty rugs bought from other countries will have used different materials and threads. Each of these materials will react differently to water, soaps, or chemicals. Some colors may bleed while others will fade. At Accent American in Riverview, we approach the art and science of Oriental rug cleaning with careful analysis and expert knowledge. If carpets go without proper care, they may be exposed to:
- Permanent damage
- Color bleeding
- Mold, dust, and tracking
We are able to evaluate the type of materials used, which is crucial when it comes to knowing what steps to take for the safest Oriental rug cleaning. Materials may come from natural sources such as plants, which can bleed when exposed to water and moisture. We will also look at how they were made, whether by machine or hand knotted. Some of the fabrics used may include:
Having the proper knowledge and understanding of these aspects will guarantee that your product is well maintained. Ensure that future generations will be able to enjoy the woven artwork you have purchased. Lighten your Riverview home with Oriental rugs of brightened shades, freshly cleaned, and still maintaining all of their splendor.
How We Treat Oriental Rugs
At Accent American, we like to follow several easy steps that will always lead to successful Oriental rug cleaning in Riverview.
Our certified and friendly staff will:
- Remove soil and dust from the entire rug t. We accomplish this by using either high air pressure or a beater machine, depending on the size and thickness of the material.
- We will then use detergents, which are selected depending on the fabric and materials. This will help us avoid color bleeding or fading. We fully submerge the carpets in a circulating pool to prevent any movement of dye.
- Rugs stay in the bath and are agitated until the water runs clear.
- Finally, they are rinsed off and then laid out in a special drying room. They are never placed in the bright Tampa sun, because we want to avoid fading.
- Your valued piece of décor is returned after a final inspection. Further Oriental rug cleaning services should not be necessary once we have finished our job.
This process is performed with care and done in a relatively short span of time. In addition, you can ask us about our color restoration services, carpet cleaning, carpet protection, odor elimination, tile and grout cleaning, upholstery, dryer vent, and air duct cleaning.
Accent American: Professional Oriental Rug Cleaning in Riverview
From pet urine to aged dust, we can aid you in total Oriental rug cleaning, repair, and maintenance today! While we know you may have the supplies and equipment needed to clean carpets in your home, we ask that you call and trust the professionals.
We offer specialized cleansing techniques that will ensure your rug is returned vibrant, and stain free. Do not risk the beauty of your timeless showpieces. Call us at 813-621-6015 and turn your worn out Oriental and specialty rugs back into the work of art they once were for your home or office in Riverview.