Mold Damage Repair and Mold Remediation
The highly trained professional team at Accent American have more than 25 years of experience addressing mold damage repair needs and mold remediation. Avoid mold related health problems by addressing issues quickly. Our Certifications
If you can see mold (often referred to as a visible mold colony) in your home, then you likely have underlying moisture problems. Moisture and wetness are the primary catalysts for rapid mold growth in your home. Things such as leaking water pipes behind a wall, or a slow leak in your air conditioning system, combined with Florida’s frequent high humidity levels, will encourage mold colonization and the spread of mold throughout your home.
Mold remediation often begins with detection of these potential sources of water, and Accent American uses the latest in state-of-the-art moisture detection devices and hygrometers to reveal unseen dampness which helps prevent the need for avoidable water damage repair.
- Water removal, if necessary
- Professional drying with Applied Structural Drying techniques, using high-capacity air movers and a low-grain refrigerant dehumidifier
- Full mold mitigation
- Professional deodorization
- Cleaning and sanitation of structure, contents and fixtures
- Containment and removal of mold colonies in affected area
- HEPA air filtration and vacuuming
Performing mold remediation should only be done by experts. We know that the discovery of mold in your home can be unsettling, but Accent American will keep you informed through every step of the mold cleanup process. You will know what to expect.
Florida requires anyone remediating, testing or assessing mold to be licensed by the State. State of Florida Mold Licensing