Mold Damage Repair and Mold Remediation in Tampa Bay
If you can see mold (often referred to as a visible mold colony) in your home, then you likely have underlying moisture problems. Moisture and wetness are the primary catalysts for rapid mold growth in your home. Things such as leaking water pipes behind a wall, or a slow leak in your air conditioning system, combined with Florida’s frequent high humidity levels, will encourage mold colonization and the spread of mold throughout your home.
Mold remediation often begins with detection of these potential sources of water, and Accent American uses the latest in state-of-the-art moisture detection devices and hygrometers to reveal unseen dampness which helps prevent the need for avoidable water damage repair.
Accent American’s mold remediation process includes:
- Water removal, if necessary
- Professional drying with Applied Structural Drying techniques, using high-capacity air movers and a low-grain refrigerant dehumidifier
- Full mold mitigation
- Professional deodorization
- Cleaning and sanitation of structure, contents and fixtures
- Containment and removal of mold colonies in affected area
- HEPA air filtration and vacuuming
Because of the potential health risks associated with the presence of mold in your home, mold remediation should be performed only by properly trained and certified mold remediation and water damage repair experts. We know that the discovery of mold in your home can be unsettling, but Accent American will keep you informed through every step of the mold cleanup process. This helps you know what to expect and understand exactly what is being done to make your structure clean and safe again.