- Professional Carpet Cleaning | Brandon | Riverview | Valrico | Tampa
- Professional Land O’Lakes Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning | Brandon | Riverview | Valrico | Tampa
- Professional Carpet Cleaning | Tampa
- Professional Lutz Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Bleach Spot Repair and Color Restoration Tampa
- Professional Carpet Cleaners | Tampa
- Oriental Rug Cleaning Tampa
- Professional Wesley Chapel Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Professional Valrico Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Brandon Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Professional Riverview Oriental Rug Cleaning Services
- Professional Lithia Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Professional Tampa Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Professional Oldsmar Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Professional Odessa Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Professional carpet cleaning in Brandon
- Professional Carpet Cleaning in Valrico
- Professional Carpet Cleaning in Riverview
- Professional Carpet Cleaning in Lithia
- Professional Carpet Cleaning in Wesley Chapel
- Professional Carpet Cleaning in Lutz
- Professional Carpet Cleaning in Land O’Lakes
- Professional Carpet Cleaning in Odessa
- Professional Carpet Cleaning in Oldsmar
- Oriental rug cleaning Brandon FL
- Oriental rug cleaning Lithia FL
- Professional Oriental Rug Cleaning Valrico
- Professional Oriental rug cleaning Wesley Chapel
- Professional Oriental rug cleaning Riverview
- Professional Oriental rug cleaning Lutz
- Professional Oriental rug cleaning Land O’Lakes
- Professional Oriental rug cleaning Oldsmar
- Professional Oriental rug cleaning Odessa
- Fixing bleach spot on carpets
- faded rug repair
- Bleach stain on carpet
- Cleaning area rugs Brandon FL
- Tile and grout cleaning Tampa
- Carpet Protection
- Odor Elimination
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
We Are Your Oriental Rug Cleaning Specialist
Oriental or Persian rug cleaning is a process that should only be performed by a certified cleaning specialist. These rugs are made using many varied and delicate materials, and are subject to damage in the hands of an untrained or inexperienced professional. These rugs can contain many different fibers including wool, silk, cotton and linen, and as they can be made in many different parts of the world, the dyes used to create the beautiful patterns can come from natural sources, such as plants that may or may not bleed when wet. Oriental rugs can last for many years, even decades, and we can also take great care of your antique rugs. Reds have a high bleed tendency, as do some blues.
Rugs can also have different methods of manufacture. They might be machine made, or hand knotted. They may also have different weave patterns that can be affected by improper cleaning.
The first step of this process is to remove the majority of the soil and the dust from the front and the back of the rug. This can be accomplished using a high pressure air system, or a “beater” machine, depending on the size, thickness and soil level of the rug.
Next the actual cleaning process starts. We use specialized detergents based on the type of materials the rug is made from, to prevent any color bleeding or discoloration. The rugs are fully submerged during the cleaning process and agitated under water in a circulating pool to help prevent dye migration and to thoroughly clean the rug.
The rug remains in the circulating bath and is agitated until the water being pushed out of the rug is completely clear.
After the rug has been washed thoroughly it is rinsed then placed in a special room for drying. We do not lay the rugs in the sun as it may cause color fading. We use heavy duty industrial fans to dry the rugs. After drying we inspect the rug one more time, and perform extra cleaning and combing of fringes if necessary before it is returned to the customer.
We can also remove pet urine from rugs utilizing the circulating pool, and can guarantee they will be returned to you with no more odor. We cannot guarantee that the pet urine won’t damage the color of the rug, nor can we guarantee that the pet won’t soil the rug in the future.